Thursday, October 7, 2010

STUDY AREA

.. Yey!! finally!! our 6 year old has his own study area.. and it's so nice! I am kinda jealous.. I want a nice space like this. I guess that is what parenting is all about... giving everything to your kids :)
Actually, it has inspired me to get our bedroom done... so... for now our living room has been temporarily been converted to our bedroom.


Here are some pics of the beautiful custom study area created by my talented husband.




Did I mention this is a study/work space?
Helping Dad



Organized Space



A happy customer!!






2 comments:

  1. I love it! I wish I had those skills. It is awesome that you can can do this for your child. and even MORE awesome is like you said, you give up all you can so that your son can have the BEST! Super great mom!!

    Aracely Calderon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can you guys build a study are for me at home (with a cajillion inch TV like your son has!?)

    ReplyDelete